The Extreme Arena
In addition to those free to play characters; players can use any items or Voxies that they own at the time of their match including all rarity tiers (Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Legendary and Godly Voxies and weapons).
In this Extreme Arena format a player enters the extreme arena and will immediately fall into one of 5 tiers (see below). Each player’s ranking will be impacted by each game they play during the season weighted on number of wins and win / loss ratio. These rankings in the Extreme Arena will be important because they will account for a % of the PVE earn rate for Voxies.
AlwaysGeeky Games will award prizes based on ladder tiers and then to top 100 ELO scores individuals (subject to change depending on the Extreme size). Players will only be battling other players in their tier unless there are no players available in which case the closest ranked player available will be selected by the matchmaking system.
Seasonal Extreme Arena Reward Tiers:
- Tier 0 - 1 win during the season.
- Tier 1 - 5 wins during the season, ELO score ranking for matching.
- Tier 2 - top 75% during the season (tiers 2-5).
- Tier 3 - top 25% during the season (tiers 2-5).
- Tier 4 - top 10% during the season (tiers 2-5).
- Tier 5 - Top 100 ELO scores during the season (tiers 2-5).